Capstone, Project, and Proposal Editing Services
You can order order editing for a capstone, senior project, or dissertation proposal using our final draft thesis and dissertation editing service or one of our essay editing services for a faster turnaround. Whichever of these services you order, we'll ensure that your capstone project or proposal is accepted without later committee requests for revisions (if there are any, we'll take care of them), is written in clear, concise prose, follows your reference style guidelines, and has perfect layout formatting.
Our editing services for capstone projects and proposals apply the same exacting standards to our clients' scholarly writing projects as our thesis and dissertation services, covering errors in grammar, clarity, style, voice, and citation and layout formatting.
We will ensure, as we have since 2002, that the final draft you receive from us is completely ready to publish or turn in and will work with you until it's ready or refund your payment.
Capstone & Proposal Editing
While focusing on the unique writing requirements for capstone and proposal projects, such as the appropriate use of future tense, our capstone and proposal editing services address the following elements of academic writing:
- Grammar: In our first pass of editing for your capstone project or proposal, we correct subject-verb agreement, pronoun referents, run-on and fragmented sentences (i.e., sentence boundaries), weak or improper verb usage, and other fatal grammatical mistakes.
- Style & Voice: In our second pass over every capstone or proposal draft our clients order, we edit for style and voice. Style and voice editing addresses tone, word choice, pronoun usage, sentence structure, overused passive voice, and more. It also ensures that your writing conventions are consistent with your field's style guides (for example, numbers and statistical terminology are written differently in APA than MLA, and the correct use of italics varies across disciplines).
- Proofreading: Once we've edited for grammar, style, and voice, we complete your capstone or proposal editing review with a final proofreading pass to ensure that the fine details are covered: every last comma use error, extra space, unneeded carriage return, and stray period (the list could go on) is found and corrected.
Capstone & Proposal Formatting
- Citation Formatting (optional): Most clients include citation formatting with their capstone or proposal editing order. With this added service, we check and revise your citations (footnotes or parenthetical references) and reference list. This review requires a focus on minute details that most writers (even most editors, in our experience) miss. We won't let your capstone project or proposal get rejected or returned with reference list and citation errors.
- Layout Formatting (optional): Layout formatting requires using multiple Word functions (e.g., the styles pane, pagination, headers and footers, section and page breaks) and is among the most time-consuming (even frustrating) aspects of college writing. With layout formatting added to your order, we format your capstone or proposal per your university's layout guidelines to ensure that the margins, page numbering, spacing, headers, Table of Contents/List of Tables, table and figure tags, and anything else listed in them are correct.
A thorough editing review for your capstone project or proposal requires a human eye that remains attentive to your style, the context of each correction made, and the content of your thesis. For these reasons, natural intelligence remains, as it has been since our founding in 2002, at the core of our editing service.
No Revisions Necessary
After we've completed editing your draft, we'll send a copy of your edited project or proposal back to you with track changes turned on for your review (and to show our work). We don't leave comments for you to address or any marginal notes that you'll need to sort through. When we find an error, we correct it so that you don't have to. Your final draft is here. It's that straightforward. Our reading room has samples for your review.