Thesis Proofreading Service
For those writers who are confident with their writing or who need a final review before submission and publication of their thesis drafts, our thesis proofreading services address errors in spelling, punctuation, and basic grammar.
Our thesis proofreading service applies the exacting standards of our essay proofreading service to master's and doctoral work, correcting errors in spelling, punctuation, and basic grammar. Thesis proofreading includes corrections to the following common trouble-spots and easily-overlooked errors:
- Spelling: We carefully comb through your thesis, correcting the kinds of errors that even advanced Grammar checkers like Grammarly routinely miss: correctly spelled but inappropriate words. We also correct common homonym substitutions such as their/there, to/too, effect/affect, accept/except, and it/it's.
- Punctuation: We find and fix misplaced commas, periods, colons, semicolons, dashes, and parentheses.
- Typographic Errors: Typographic errors, such as extra letters and spaces, can undermine your reader's confidence in your writing. We'll make sure that these errors are removed from your final draft.
- Basic Grammar: When editing for basic grammar, we correct such problems as faulty subject-verb agreement, bad verb tense, wrong use of articles, and incorrect word choice. Proofreading does not address issues of logic, style, or voice.
When you add one or both of our thesis formatting services to your thesis proofreading order, we meticulously review and correct your thesis draft following your department's guidelines and required academic style.
- Layout Formatting: Fonts that are too large, margins that are too wide, and line spacing that is too vast can cause professors to question the length of your thesis or and your own attention to detail. We'll automatically format your thesis in accordance with the university layout guidelines you provide with our additional layout formatting service.
- Citation Style Formatting: For most students, correctly citing sources has not yet become second nature. We are intimately familiar with the basic style manuals for professional fields and will repair your citations to conform to these standards with our additional citation formatting service.
We will ensure, as we have since 2002, that the final thesis draft you receive from us is completely ready to publish or turn in and will work with you until it's ready or refund your payment.
A thorough thesis proofreading requires a human eye that remains attentive to your style, the context of each correction made, and the content of your thesis. For these reasons, natural intelligence remains, as it has been since our founding in 2002, at the core of our editing service.