Our dissertation editing service emphasizes the following five elements of the editing process:
- Logic & Grammar: Errors in grammar are also errors in logic, since they easily confuse the reader, making it appear that the premises of your dissertation are incoherent or unsound. When you order dissertation editing, we correct subject-verb agreement, pronoun referents, run-on and fragmented sentences, weak or improper verb usage, and other fatal grammatical mistakes.
- Structural Coherence: In this phase of editing, we add and revise paragraph transition phrases if they are needed, which strengthens the link between ideas, helping to ensure that your argument provides coherent support for your original conclusions.
- Style & Voice: In addition to ensuring that your dissertation is clearly articulated and sound, our dissertation editing service includes eliminating awkward or vague words and phrases and replacing them with precise ones. This helps to make your writing more consistent and reduces the chances that your committee will question the clarity of your ideas.
- Proofreading: After we've completed a dissertation editing pass we review your dissertation a final time to ensure that all errors in spelling, agreement, and punctuation have been removed.
- Layout and Citation Formatting ($1/pg. each): Incorrect layout formatting leads to rejected dissertations and delayed approval processes. As an added service, we can format your dissertation in accordance with your university's layout guidelines, and we offer citation formatting to meet APA, MLA, Turabian, and other layout and citation standards.
Our Quality Guarantee: We will ensure, as we have since 2002, that the final draft you receive from us is completely ready to publish or turn in and will work with you until it's ready or refund your payment.
No Longer a Student?
Try our manuscript editing service for professional publications, offthegridediting.com.
On our Shopify-hosted order page, we accept the following payment methods: